Please note that live meetings will be held in accordance with Provincial health restrictions and guidance. At this time, and until further notice, attendees at live meetings must wear a mask.
September 27, 2022, 6:45 to 8:30pm AST (doors open at 6:30pm)
LIVE at the Mahone Bay Centre, Conference Room
- Guest Speaker: Tim Krochak, Photojournalist
- Artists’ Talk, Corridor Exhibit (Jock Martin)
- Field Trip Show: Ross Farm (Patty) and Halifax Public Gardens
- Competition Notes: Environmental Portraits
If you would like to be a guest at our next meeting or join the club, please contact our BPS Executive to request your invitation.
The program schedule for September through December 2022 is posted here.
NEXT FIELD TRIP:
These voluntary outings will be organized on an ongoing basis, subject to NS Health Authority directives. Questions should be directed to BPS Field Trips
- October 15, 2022: Stonehurst/Blue Rocks/Lunenburg
BPS Exhibits at the DesBrisay Museum, Bridgewater
- September and October, 2022
Check the DesBrisay Museum Facebook Page for up-to-date hours and information for the Museum.
BPS Exhibits at the Hennigar Public Library, Bridgewater
- To be announced